Sunday 14 November 2010

Vegan fast food

What a pleasant day! It was sunny (probably the last time we´ll see sun before May...) and I had a long walk with my family. That was followed by some quality TV  and gossip with my best friend - accompanied by an excellent seitan kebab from Vegemesta! If you ever come to Helsinki and plan to have a hangover (I didn´t today!) or are otherwise in need of righteous junk food this is the place! Everything in the menu is vegetarian and a good portion of it is vegan - and the prices are reasonable.  My current favourite is the seitan kebab - how can they make it so crunchy?! The staff can´t be called fast but they´re very friendly and not stingy with their portions. The only problem with the place is that it´s fairly small and on Sunday afternoon you´re not the only one in need of a snack...

Burger made with organic hemp - how righteous can you get?!

No comments:

Post a Comment