Monday 21 February 2011

Is this the real life? Is this just fantasy?

Or have I really finally found it?! An organic, vegan lipstick that is bright and nice and stays on? And doesn´t smell odd?? Looks like it! It´s made by Beauty Without Cruelty, an old and established ethical cosmetics brand that seems to have hit the jackpot with this one! This excellent lipstick comes in a rather stylish package and does not cost a fortune. I´m a bit of a lippy addict and have millions of different shades from different makes - some organic ones that haven´t quite been satisfactory and some ordinary ones.  (This one is called Rosehip by the way - looks like this wooden lady likes the same shade!) I think I will slowly replace my naughty ones with these naughty but nice ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment