Thursday 24 February 2011

Moisturise me!

 
This is what I need, inside out! Fat! Good oils! This long, long Finnish winter has made my skin ever so dry and according to my organic cosmetologist this Rose and Aloe moisturiser should do the trick. I've had some Provida cosmetics before and have quite liked them. I am happy to see they've done something to their tubes though because they used to be oddly crumbly - the paint came off too easily when you squeezed! But I'm not sure what to think of the fact it says this product is for aging skin though...

The cute little Weleda jar was something my husband brought me from abroad - it contains ever so fancy little rose oil capsules I've tried to use sparingly! They work really well as a protection against very cold temperatures so I tend to share one with my daughter before going sledging on a cold day.

The avocados are not only delicious and pretty but also very nutritious!

No comments:

Post a Comment