Sunday 6 March 2011

My sturdy vegan friends

Come summer or winter, rain or snow, punk festival or city holiday they follow me. My mother-in-law bought them for me four years ago and I'm still ever so grateful! They're from Vegetarian Shoes and called Airseal Engineers boot. Mine are with steel toe cap in honour of my punky youth! A word of warning though: if you're after a pair of these you should note that Vegetarian Shoes claims they take little "breaking in". This is the underestimate of the year. Mine took a whole year to get totally comfy and yes, they are the right size. I tried with thick socks, insoles and what have you but still they rubbed my poor toes! Anyway, they've been great for the last three years - I just wouldn't recommend a walking holiday with a brand new pair and no other footwear with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment