Tuesday 1 March 2011

These shoes are made for working...

Now I fear this isn't a particularly frivolous pair of shoes but I needed something comfortable but relatively smart for work. I do sometimes prance around in heels at work if I need to be impressive but these are all right for the quieter days! They might be OK as summery everyday shoes too. They're from Bourgeois Boheme's own brand so they're fairly made and vegan. A tiny bit on the too sensible side (they're even called "Ertha"!) but I can always wear them with something more outrageous. I bought them from a very nice shop in Helsinki called Heluna Fashion - definitely a luxury to be able to buy vegan shoes on your way home! Just a few years ago you always had to order them abroad  - I actually remember getting my first pair of vegan shoes from Brighton via complicated postal order more than ten years ago!

No comments:

Post a Comment