Monday 14 March 2011

To believe or not to believe?

I am not at all sure that these firming and anti-wrinkling and plumping and whatever eye creams work - still I always diligently use one. Am I a victim of the cosmetics industry? (Maybe, but it's so worrying to think what the state of affairs would be if I didn't use one!) I started using one when I was about 28 and I don't think I look much younger than my current age of 31 - but hey, I don't look much older either! So best stick with the cream! 

I've long used Weleda's organic Wild Rose Eye Cream but my husband bought me this (by mistake I may say!):
It contains organic pomegranate and golden millet and claims to reduce the wrinkles and regenerate ageing skin.  It was also twice the price of my usual one so I expect it's twice as effective too - so I should look like a 16-year old any time now!

No comments:

Post a Comment